The purpose of the Rotary Speech Contest is to foster the principles of ethics in every day life as well as in business.
The Contest is designed to introduce high school students to Rotary by creating interest through a competitive speech contest, sponsored by our Rotary club.
The specific goals of the Contest are:
• To acquaint a large number of youth with Rotary
• To demonstrate and enhance Rotarians’ commitment to youth.
• To heighten awareness of Rotary among parents, school officials, and the community at large.
• To recognize, encourage and reward hard work and accomplishment in our youth.
• To provide an opportunity for Rotarians to participate in Community and Vocational Service.